Sunday, December 19, 2010

{R} Family

As luck would have it...rain was pouring this day! Luckily there were a few spots that were covered and we could sneak in a couple quick shots! It's always so hard to work around the weather. Especially this time of year. I think everyone waits until fall/early winter to do their family pictures so they have them for Christmas cards and it seems I'm always busy this time of year. If I were to choose a time though I would say SPRING! I love the spring! Everything starts to green up and look so fresh! I'm holding out for the spring to have our family pictures done...which might have more to do with losing weight than time of year :)

Well enough of my soapbox...enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This just cracks me up....

Photobucket

No comments: