Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catching up

Oh the holidays....I can't seem to stay on top of anything! Especially my house cleaning, but what's new, really? Here's what I've been up to lately...I sure have been enjoying myself!

A little fun with the {A} family! Their little girl is just so yummy! You might remember her from here.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BABY {L}

Can you stand how cute this red hair is? I am so in love with this little guy. He was an angel and SOOOOOOOO Darling!

Photobucket

Photobucket
BABY {B}

Babies, Babies everywhere!!! This sweetie was 5 weeks old and really didn't want to do any curling up for me, but she was so good and cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
And here is her cute little family! It was pouring rain so we did our best. They were great sports! I can't get enough of this cute little guy and his umbrella! I was so glad they brought that along, not out of necessity, but sheer cuteness!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And last but surely not least....here's a little Christmas cheer from the my brother and sis in law the {S} Family! Merry Christmas everyone!
Photobucket

No comments: