Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photog Friday {Beautify It} Week 1

The Creative Crate has a fun little thing they are starting called Photog Friday. For the first we we took an image and did an edit to it. This is the SOOC image by CamillaPhotobucket
And my editPhotobucket
I was originally just warming the image and cropping it because I thought the model's face was so beautiful. I enhanced her eyes just a bit too and then I decided I liked the feel of it all in black and white so I ran the Nelly Nero Classic Black and White action. (It's my FAVORITE for bw images!)

I think this will be a fun little thing to participate in...and will hopefully teach me some tricks. Let's face it...I may have called this blog a "photography" blog, but I've still got a long way to go!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Janelle! This is beautiful! I LOVE your take on the crop, using it as a third really enhances her face! And I am such a sucker for b/w right now... :)