Monday, November 14, 2011

I heart faces {Autumn Splendor}

I am amazed at the vivid fall colors we got even though it was the end of October here. This beautiful bride told me that all she wanted was a fall setting for her bridals. Thankfully we had a weird weather year and still had some color left. Isn't she gorgeous? I just love her and the beauty in this picture.  Nothing is more beautiful than a fiery fall!

Head on over to iheartfaces to check out the other entries this week!  So much talent and inspiration!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Amy said...

So pretty!

Evelyn said...

Love the colors you have captured.

Shannon1971 said...

GORGEOUS! I LOVE the golden tone.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

A+C Photography said...

Gorgeous colors!

Amanda Heath said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of Cinderella!

Jaymi said...

wow stunning! I really love your processing!

rachelle vance photography said...

WoW amazing!!

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

What a lovely bridal portrait!

Marquette LaRee Photography said...

That is an exquisite photo! Great job!