Sunday, September 4, 2011

{Martin} Kids

Ahhhhhh...these are the kids I've photographed the most. They've probably even surpassed my own children at this point! Sure had a fun time with them last night and it was fun editing with some new actions that I recently purchased from Oh So Posh Photography The owner, Lidia, is amazing and, let's face it...I kind of wish I was her! She has some mad skills and beyond that what I like most about her is her heart. She is amazing and a really genuine person. It's the first time I've felt really strongly about purchasing a set of actions for my photography and I knew I wanted Lidia's. I'm now the Proud owner of Bohemian Symphony Collection! That being said...I have no idea why blogger makes the tones of my pictures look different than they actually are. I wish I understood more about html and blogging, but for now these will have to do! I can't WAIT to see them printed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: