Monday, July 18, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge {Props}

I'm probably WAY out of my league to even enter a photo in this contest, but it's all for fun, right? I think I'm going to try and do these weekly contests to give myself a bit of a challenge. All of the themes coming up look really exciting and when I saw the theme for this week I knew I had the perfect picture that I snapped last week.

Photobucket
Does it really get much cuter than this?

Check out all of the other GREAT shots over at...

6 comments:

Amy Sullins said...

This is very cute!

Holly {among the wildflowers} said...

that curly hair is to die for! :-)

Amy said...

Love this shot! And the processing really complements the feel of it (and the prop). Well done!

Jodi R. said...

This is soooo cute! Love the sunglasses! Great photo!

Chellie Dee said...

This is so cute!

Jackie Jean said...

very cute!!